Placing an Order
When you order online, you can choose to have your order delivered to any postal address, for example at home or at the office. It is also possible to pick up the ordered products at the pick up points – Nomadiqbbq 13 Colray Avenue, Osborne Park Western Australia. Customers will be notified when order is ready for pickup.
Placing an order on our website is easy and consists of the following five steps:
- Once you have placed a product in your shopping cart, you can choose to order immediately (click on ‘Order now’ in your shopping cart) or continue shopping. If you choose the second option, the selected products will automatically be saved in your shopping cart.
- If you have placed all your desired products in your shopping cart, you can proceed to step 2 in the order procedure. Choose whether you want the order to be delivered to your home, office or elsewhere or if you want to pick up your parcel.
- In the third step you can login to your customer account or create an account in case this is your first order.
- Order overview: check your address: the address you entered when creating the account is chosen as the default delivery address. You can also add a new address, and it is also possible to deliver the order as a gift to someone else.
- After this, you can choose the payment method. Payment with PayPal, CC, and AfterPay. Please check shipping details – BBQ has free delivery on standard service Australia Post. Express shipping from Australia post will be $150. Please note that any accessories will not have free shipping.
- Check your details and order information before clicking the ‘Place order’ button. If something is incorrect, you can use the button at the bottom of the page to correct the incorrect data.
- After clicking the ‘Place order’ button the order is finished and will be processed by us.